Here’s a taste of our online bathroom reading this week:
- My pink bathroom preview – “It’s amazing how neutral pink can be.”
- Serene or funky, a bathroom should never be boring – “We found a series of snazzy items to add dash to one of the favourite rooms in the house.”
- Reading for Mars, II: – ever wondered about the bathroom arangements aboard the Space Shuttle? Read on… Or read more on the subject of astronauts and the bathroom from The Washington Post here.
- What to look out for when installing a vintage bathtub – the good news is that it might not be so much of a problem as you think…
- Things to consider before getting an outdoor bathroom – ever pondered the technicalities of the formerly-ubiquitous earth closet? According to this article they amount to a spade, some hard digging and a bag of lime.
- Is your bathroom geeky? – to be in with a chance of answering ‘yes’ you need it to feature NES controllers, Playstation controllers, iPhones and iPods all made of soap, as featured in this video.